Giro d'Italia North 2013
17 May Milan
Our first night will be at the Sheraton Hotel Milan airport. Bike set up.
18 May 2013 Moncenis & Telegraphe
Transfer to Susa and climb Moncenis and Telegraphe.
Ovenight in Valloire, at the foot of Mount Galibier (France).
19 May 2013 Cesena –Col du Galbier
Climb Mount Galibier.
Giro stage: Cesena-Col du Galibier. We will attend the ride passage from Valloire.
20 May 2013 Croix de Fer
Climb Croix de Fer and transfer to Enjoy Garda Hotel. Ridealong the Lake Garda shores.
21 May 2013 Borghetto and Custoza
Long flat ride, visit Borghetto and enjoy wine tasting in a Custoza Piona winery.
22 May 2013 Valpolicella
90 km ride trough Valpolicella hills.
Overnight Enjoy Garda Hotel
23 May 2013 Polsa - San Valentino
GIRO individual time trial chrono-climb : La Polsa - San Valentino from Mori. We will be guests in a special area along the course. After the race transfer to Glorenza. We will ride 62km from Ehnoy Garda Hotel to San Valentino.
Hotel near the Stelviomountains.
24 May 2013 Stelvio
Climb the GIRO stage passage on the Stelvio.
Overnight: Hotel Bagni di Bormio
25 May 2013 Mortirolo - Gavia
Mortirolo - Gavia.
Overnight: Hotel BAgni di Bormio
26 May 2013 Brescia
Witness the final GIRO stage from the VIP area,
“Arrivederci” dinner and overnight stay in a hotel in Brescia.
27 May 2013
After breakfast time to say "Arriverderci"!
$5,650 pp based on twin share (land only)- subject to currency fluctiation
Single supplement $930
Cost includes rental of PINARELLO DOGMA 65.1 with electric Shimano Di.2
STAY AT LAKE GARDA – ENJOY GARDA HOTEL INCLUDES FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- 3 Overnight stay in double rooms
- Generous high energy breakfast buffet
- 3 course Dinners
- Beach Towel for the summer pool
- Daily laundry service for cycling clothes
- Secure alarmed bike room and workshop
- Mineral Water for the tours
- Afternoon snack
- Bananas and sandwiches for the tours
- Daily rides tailored for different experience levels
- Professional guides who will look after you personally
- Bardolino wine during dinner
- Free Wi-fi Internet access
THE EXCURSION TO GIRO D’ITALIA INCLUDES *:
- Bike guides and driver
- All transfers
- Minibus equipped for tours, with wheels, emergency tools, etc
- Water, beer, coca cola and snacks
- 7 overnight stays in double room in 3 – 4 stars Hotels
- 3 course dinners
- Water and wine during dinner
- Entry Pass in VIP zone at the departure or arrival of GIRO stages
- Free Rental of Pinarello Paris or Dogma.Click here for Pinarello rental form.
Testimonial: Richard Mullaly commenting on Cousins Tours & Travel Giro tour with Eros 2012